Why choose us?
Whether it is a wonderful smile, rejuvenating your teeth or simply high quality, preventative dental care you are looking for, our team will help fulfill your dental wishes and make your dental experience a pleasant one.
Every patient we have the pleasure of seeing is different. We aim to make you, and the provision of your dental care, special and tailored to your personal needs. We will listen to your requests and concerns and work with you, giving you the support and information you need to make the right choices for you, your smile and your dental health.
Our promise to you
- We will listen carefully to what you want from your dental care and clearly explain the treatment options so you can decide how you would like us to secure and maintain your dental health.
- We will adhere to the highest standards of cross infection control and safeguard your wellbeing at all times whilst in the practice.
- We will give you a written estimate of costs of any planned treatment.
- We will maintain an ongoing programme of staff education and will keep you informed of the latest techniques and use the best materials available.
- We will do our best to see you promptly and inform you if there is a possibility of delay.
- We will communicate with you in a courteous, honest and professional manner.
- We will respect your confidentiality.
- We will refer you for further advice and specialist treatment when necessary.
- We will try and make your visits as pleasurable as possible!
BDA Good Practice
What membership of the BDA Good Practice Means?
- Work to nationally agreed standards of good practice and maintain a consistent quality of service for patients
- Are assessed by the BDA to ensure that we are meeting the Good Practice requirements
- Carry out our own internal checks on the way we work
- Allow BDA assessors to visit our practice whenever they want to
Membership is renewable each year and every three years we are required to complete a re-application procedure. At the end of this time we have to re-apply and demonstrate that we are still complying with the requirements.