Dunning Dental Care Membership
Spread the cost of your routine dental care…
Why join our Dental Care Plan?
The aim of our membership plans is to encourage regular dental health checks together with hygiene and maintenance which are the cornerstone of preventive care. We plan care which is tailored to your own dental needs and as such some people may only need reviews once a year whilst others may need more regular visits to the hygienist. Below is an example of the benefits and cost of the most common plan.
Dental Care Plans from just £7.73*
Every six/twelve months, our members are entitled to:
- A 13 point dental health review, including a clinical examination, a check for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays
- A hygiene appointment to provide a full clean of the teeth and gums and advice on how to keep your mouth healthy.
- 20% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 20% discount on any fillings.
- 20% discount on many other treatments (extractions, etc).
- 20% discount on additional hygiene care.
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months.
And there’s more…
Please speak to one of our team for further details on the full range of benefits our members are entitled to.
We provide our own on call service at the weekends and on bank holidays.
* An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
** Subject to receipt of six consecutive monthly payments.
*** Discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice.
**** The price includes a premium of £0.68 per month for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance. Please see the Keyfacts document for further details.